Collection and Use of Personal Data
Personal data are the data collected by Humana for identifying or contacting private persons.
Personal data are collected with the client’s consent upon the submission of contact details (incl. name, telephone number, e-mail address, preferred manner of contact) on our website or elsewhere (e.g. at the shops).
Use of Collected Personal Data
We can use the collected personal data to inform clients about product news, campaigns and future events. A client who does not want to be on our newsletter or message mailing list can unsubscribe at any time by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on 59196050.
Humana may use third-party service providers, who provide the services the company needs (e.g. software development and forwarding of direct marketing materials) upon the processing of personal data.
Personal Data Protection
Humana takes all precautions (incl. administrative, technical and physical) to protect the personal data of clients. Only authorised persons can access the data to amend and process it.
All personal data submitted by the clients of Humana Sorteerimiskeskus OÜ are handled as confidential information.
Non-personal Data Processing
When you visit the Humana website, we may collect from you non-personal data such as the date and time when you visited the website, the information downloaded from the website, information about the browser’s name and operating system, the Internet service provider and other similar information. The company processes said data anonymously and they are used to improve the functionality of the website.
Humana shops are under video surveillance to protect persons and property. Humana is the controller of the personal data created as a result of video surveillance and the data processed upon video recording.
All video recordings can only be accessed by persons who have the right to watch the video recordings in relation to their duties.
As a rule, video recordings are retained for up to 120 calendar days, unless the need to retain them for longer is related to ongoing proceedings regarding the protection persons and property.
The following cookies are used on websites:
• session cookies, which make using the website possible;
• persistent cookies, which remember the client’s selections on the website;
• first-party and/or third-party cookies, which show suitable advertisements and offers to the user;
• third-party analysis cookies, which optimise marketing communication.
The user may delete and/or block the cookies saved on their device by changing the relevant browser settings. The website may not work properly and/or some of the functionalities may not be accessible to the user if cookies are not allowed.
In addition to using analysis cookies, websites use pixel tags or web beacons in order to monitor the use of the website. The data that makes it possible to identify persons are not used when this is done.
Personal Data of Job Applicants
If you send your personal data (CV and/or other information) to Humana in order to apply for a vacancy, we only handle them in order to assess your suitability for the job.
An applicant has the right to:
• review their personal data and know how they are processed;
• demand the deletion of their personal data or their restriction to data processing;
• demand correction of incorrect, incomplete and/or inaccurate personal data;
• request the forwarding of their personal data;
• demand the destruction of the personal data submitted by them or the restriction of the processing of such data;
• withdraw their consent to the processing of their personal data for employment purposes at any time by e-mailing their request to: email@example.com.